You have no items in your shopping cart.
follow us on instagram @creationcovestudio
for calendars, videos and pictures!
* Monthly classes included are craft class, art class, baking/cake decorating class.
* Each child will get one of each class that month, 3 classes per month.
* Each month is $60 for all 3 classes, due one week before first class of month
* Each child will bring home something amazing each time: an awesome craft, a baked good, or a framed/canvas piece of art.
(classes not in monthly order)
* Except for March, classes are the first 3 weeks of the month. In March I have worked the schedule around our local school district Spring Break.
* Classes for the school year end on May 15th. Summer schedule available in April 2019.
(Class dates/calendar at bottom of page)
* If payment due by Venmo or cash one week before first of month.
* $60 is due one week before first class of that month.
* I will have a summer class schedule by beginning of April 2020.
* All classes are run out of my home in the Little valley area close to the pickle ball courts. I will give exact address when signing up.
* Please call me if you have any questions, or email me HERE at firstname.lastname@example.org
* I require a permission form/waiver to be filled out before first class.
* for more pictures follow on instagram @mckinlay.design
First 3 weeks of each month except March.
March dates are 1st, 2nd, and 4th week of March.
WEDNESDAYS: 4:00-5:30 PM
THURSDAYS: 4:00-5:30 PM
FRIDAYS: 2:00-3:30 PM and 4:00-5:30 PM
Hi I’m Amy! I first started cake decorating while working in a bakery all during high school. I have been baking & decorating ever since for over 20 years. I moved to St George in 1999 with an art scholarship to Dixie where I received my degree in Art & graphic design. I love to craft, abstract paint, decorate anything, scrapbook, bake and eat desserts ;) My online shop consists of invitations, party printables, religious printables, home decor and more! I just love to design and create!
I want young girls to know that there is so many more talents and skills they can learn and use in their life! Being creative brings so much joy. Come make some new friends while we create amazing things!
* I am food handler certified
You have no items in wishlist.